2012-11-6 | NEWSPAPER EDITION
POLAND'S Robert Kubica, whose Formula One career was put on hold after a near-fatal rally accident, will drive a Citroen rally car in two events in France and Italy this month, the French manufacturer said yesterday.
Citroen said the former BMW-Sauber and Renault F1 driver would drive a C4 WRC car, similar to the one that took Sebastien Loeb to many of his nine world titles, in the Rally di Como from November 15-17 and the Rallye du Var in France on the following weekend. Kubica, 27, has not driven a Formula One car since his accident in February of last year left him with severe arm and leg injuries. But he won two minor rallies in Italy in September and has competed in the Rally du Var twice previously.